We consider ourselves problem solvers who work to satisfy the needs of our clients. We approach each project with diligence and determination to ensure each architectural design is done to our clients' standards.
Relationships are everything, and the most important ones are those we cultivate with our staff. At L2M, Innovation through Collaboration is more than a service model; it also defines key elements of our internal culture.
Our generous compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid Sick/Personal Time
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid membership to professional associations
In addition, L2M actively supports and encourages educational opportunities through a tuition allowance program with paid leave to all full-time staff.
L2M is presently adding the following positions:
- Project Architect - Baltimore, MD
- Intern Architect / CADD - Baltimore, MD
To submit your name for future employment opportunities at L2M, please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (if applicable) to Scot Loiselle at: sloiselle@L2M.com.